Admit it: Oliver Wood’s reaction to Harry receiving his Nimbus 2000 is the best part of the entire first movie.
Thanks to supernatural I’ve hit
This is a mandatory Sam Winchester’s face appreciation post
such a beautiful man
Supernatural the Musical Episode:
With songs such as:
- So Get This - ft. Sam Winchester
- Sonofabitch - ft. Dean Winchester
- Goddammit I Think I Fucked Shit Up Again - ft. Castiel
- The Woman’s Lament - ft. Female ensemble
- Dude, No Homo - A Dean and Castiel Duet
- Oh God this Sexual Tension is Killing Me - ft. Sam Winchester
- The Return of Kevin Freaking Solo - ft. Kevin Tran
- Still in Hell - ft. Adam Milligan
Sometimes I think about Sam reading John’s Journal.
When he’s doing research, or just reading it.
When he read about Dean taking care of him.
How a lot of things have changed through the years,
and others, will never change.
Every morning the light comes in and my toilet looks beautiful
Please tell me that was an intentional pun
“Killed 99 bears”
a fact that if actually accomplished, should be put on a tombstone.
My favorite part is “We hope he has gone to rest.” What, like… they weren’t sure? Maybe, if ever the bear uprising should start again, he would rise from the ground to finish what he started and slay that 100th bear?
Was this man so powerful they are concerned he might not have decided to rest at all and is simply biding his time?
The bears made that tombstone.
A warning, and a prayer.
That he really, truely stays down.
This is too badass not to reblog.
Reblog for last comment